Ok ok, so I did the disappearing act again! Don’t nag. The cynic and the vestige already gave me quite a mouthful on how I have disappeared from the…..err…. life horizon. Though I think they’ve only missed me when they’ve had to pay double the entry as stags and didn’t have the charming young lady (read me) to accompany them and share the expenses
So lots of things been happening. Read between the lines baby! :)
1. I have stopped partying. Sorry orange room/climax/buzz. I have discovered life beyond dancing to “ek gillassi do gillassi teen gillassi chaarrrrrr”….. So been getting home by midnight on Saturday nights like a good Cinderella woman.
2. The frequency of hanging out outside Barista and staring into space and cracking nonsensical jokes with the boys has reduced, the result of which is that I’m much more ladylike (I even wear dangling earrings!!! And have been known to blush off late!!!) Ok, I must confess that I still do abuse like a sailor (beanpole terminology) when unleashed on MG road every morning but old habits die hard
3. Been working like a dog!!! (Am not sure why people use that phrase. Dogs don’t work hard. Horses work and cattle work but what work do dogs do??). Past 2 weeks I reached office at 8 (which means waking up at some godforsaken hour…read 7am) and returning home after all K serials finish (yipieeeee) read 9:30pm. But it got me thinking of an employee policy which I implore HR managers to implement….that people be allowed to reach office in their night suits if they have to reach office at anytime before 9…….Ok on second thoughts, while writing this down, I realized I don’t quite fancy seeing a lot of my colleagues in their nightsuits….so drop the idea….
4. Have had no giggly girl outings. Hence been very plugged out of gossip, fashion and how fat I look.
5. Had an awesome holi (thanks candyman for the invite)!!! Went for a friend’s friend’s friend’s party (Awesome huh how we invite ourselves to such things shamelessly!) But this is just a warm up post so will dedicate the holi happenings in my next post in detail in the next couple of days
6. Attended yet another wedding. Felt yet older. Felt weepy seeing my friend dressed as a bride. Felt weepier cause I lost another friend who’s name I could quote to my mum whenever the that-that-cannot-be-named topic came up “ABC’s not married!!!!” It now leaves a grand total of 2 from a whooping 15 people I knew in college who are not yet married!
7. Lost my single status. :) Hot boy asked me out. Said yes. So am single no more!! Yipieeeeeeeeeee. Ok now try not to die of shock…..and no violent reactions please!
Till the next post….Meow pussycats!
Shit! It’s 2:30am!!!
PS- something is seriously wrong with me. I’m actually foot tapping to psychotic music like “Fergilicious def….fergilicious def…fergilicious def def def def def def…” Someone kill Fergi!!!!