Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I wish....

I wish...

....That i could actually wake up in the morning feeling that my sleep is satiated
....That i could sink into a warm, aromatic bath on a cold winter day and have a gallery of nice smelling shower gels to choose from
....That all i would need to do is run a brush through my hair and it would come out looking like a fresh blow dry
....That i could work at my convenience, 3 days a week, 4 hours a day and get paid like the CEO of a multi national!
....That i could drive around in the poshest car and never have to worry about parking
....That the radio would only play music i like minus any adverts, minus any RJs
....That i could sock my annoying colleagues everytime they got on my nerves without losing my job
...That i could turn in submissions much before deadlines and yet not die in the process
...That i could be served creamy pasta for lunch everyday topped with a chocolate cake and ice cream dessert without ever putting on weight!
....That i could open my cupboard and find a trunk full of unread archies
....That i could walk into any branded clothes outlet and fit into their smallest size
...That i could travel the world with a whole bunch of friends....so i guess i wish all my friends would get as much leave as me and we'd have pots of money
....That i could have this lovely, caring boyfriend, who's a die hard romantic, makes interesting conversation, is hot hot hot and can disappear when i want to spend time with my friends
....That i could sit by the beach and watch the sunset with someone strumming the guitar in the background

8 comments:

Still Searching said...

Ooooh Myyyy Goooood!! I wish for every single one of these 'wishes' too!!!! Hehehehe.. esp working less and getting paid for it more! And the chocolate cake thing too... wish I could let myself go and eat as much choc cake as possible and still not get fat! Hehehe, if wishes were horses..

We have done one version of the sitting on the beach with music in the background though :-)

rohit malik said...

"....That i could have this lovely, caring boyfriend, who's a die hard romantic, makes interesting conversation, is hot hot hot and can disappear when i want to spend time with my friends"

haha! very sweet!

Hey, you two girls can add me in your shopping list as i fulfill the conditions & fight for me. ; - )

head/tail? ; - )

take care, Rohit

Harry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Y? said...

god i wish for allllllll these things too!
sigh!

Anonymous said...

I wish i could swim in mayonnaise and not put on weight...

I wish i cuold pull aside the curtains in my room every morning to a stunning view of the sea ala ryan of the oc!!
:)

siri said...

i wish ..
that i could read that forever..
real nice..put a amile on my face throughout...

Zee said...

thanks all! i hope at least some of our wishes come true!

Anonymous said...

I wish all these wishes n more.. a whole lot more.. :)